We are seeking applications for the position of Senior Manager - Finance. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· Implementation and strengthening of the Financial Control System in the Bank to ensure Protection of Bank’s Assets and augmentation of Bank’s Profitability.
· Oversee the Financial Reporting function of the bank, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of Financial Information to internal as well as external stakeholders.
· Administer the Financial Accounting function of the bank, ensuring accurate and timely recording of Financial and Non-Financial Information and its availability to internal as well as external stakeholders.
· Oversee the Payment function of the bank, ensuring implementation of Delegated Financial Authorities at all levels for payments made through Finance Department.
· Manage regulatory reporting function including SBP, SECP, Tax and other regulatory authorities to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
· Organize the Preparation of Annual Financial Plan of the Bank including preparation of OPEX & CAPEX Budget.
· Supervise the establishment and implementation of strong Performance Management System in the Bank to ensure Performance Enhancement and reporting/correction of performance gaps on timely basis.
· Supervise Cost allocation process
· Supervise Reconciliation Process and ensure complete and accurate reconciliation on at least monthly basis.
· Performing and assuming other duties and responsibilities as required by the Management
ACA/ACCA/ACMA/MBA (Finance) or equivalent Post Graduate degree in Finance or Members of recognized body of professional accountants from an HEC recognized/International institution
Minimum 5 Years of relevant experience with at least 02 years Post Qualification Experience at supervisory level in Finance. Preference will be given to those who have experience in Banking or Microfinance Industry.
Job Location: Bahawalpur
Regulatory Reporting, Payment Function, Financial Control System,