We are seeking applications for the position of Senior AML Analyst. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.
· Responsible for the efficient but effective management, investigation and closure of the alerts, generated by AML Module.
· Responsible for the monitoring of effective alerts closure by the branches and AML team.
· Able to perform entity wide ML Risk Assessment on periodic basis.
· Responsible for the rectification of issues raised by branches and AML team, regarding deployed AML Module.
· Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions.
· Provide direction and guidance to employees on appropriate remediation action for high risk accounts.
· Prepare periodic reports regarding AML, as or when required.
· Timely execution of instructions and queries received from HOD and Regulatory Bodies.
· Provide awareness through test calls and relevant trainings regarding AML PRs to branch staff.
· Periodically evaluate existing clients according to established AML policies and procedures.
· Able to investigate high risk clients, and ensure the completion of all necessary documentation through periodic assignments.
· Specific projects which may rise from time to time.
Strong verbal and written communication, Knowledge of AML/CFT PRs & Analytical skills.
MBA/M.com/BBA, Or Master’s degree in relevant field
3-4 years in Compliance or Operations departments. Learned with AML systems and related Risk Assessments.
Head Office, Bahawalpur.
SBP Prudential Regulations, CFT, AML,