We are seeking applications for the position of Senior Relationship Officer. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· Develops a cadre of honest and hardworking AROs, ROs and other staff.
· Maintains focus on achieving financial self-sufficiency.
· Manage timely submission of error free credit cases to Regional Office.
· Manage handing over the loan Cheques to borrowers (not more than 400 clients on daily basis and ensure the smooth disbursement.
· Assist branch manager in selection of potential area for bank business.
· Conduct initial survey of new union councils.
· Attract customers for profitable deposits through suitable techniques.
· On site sample checking of loan utilization and interview of borrowers.
· Fix targets to motivate credit officers to increase bank profit.
· Monitoring of credit officers and field officers.
· To help field staff in recovery.
· Ensure compliance of bank policies.
· Finalizing all type of credit proposals.
· Manage data entry of credit cases in to MIS
· Record keeping of all types of credit proposals.
· Allotments of loan sanction number and forwarding the loan proposals for further processing/approval under the loan policy of the bank
· In the absence of Branch Manager work as an alternate.
Qualification: Minimum Graduation (B. Com/BBA) preferably Masters (MBA/M. Com)
Must be proficient in MS Word & Excel.
Experience: Minimum 02 Year relavent experience.