We are seeking applications for the position of Assistant Manager Budgeting & Reporting. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· Review and monitor the cost allocation process and ensure that related costs are allocated and charged to the correct budget head.
· Close co-ordination with departments to ensure timely incorporation of forecasts to overall budget.
· Monitoring of different heads of accounts to adhere the limits of budget.
· Variance analysis with appropriate reasoning for deviation.
· Financial analysis and monitoring of overall performance.
· Coordinate with and provide support to management in connection with reporting issues, accounting matters and other related operational activities.
· Ensure submission of statutory and management reports in a timely and efficient manner.
· Undertake relationship management with key counterparts and stakeholders both within and outside Bank.
· Preparation and monitoring various cash flows and forecasts.
· Review interbank accounts reconciliations and ensure all reconciliations are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
· Perform any other task assigned by management
Qualification: Preferably ACCA, CA INTER, Minimum MBA/M.Com in and/or Finance
Experience: Should have three-year post qualification.
Job Location: Bahawalpur