We are seeking applications for the position of Senior Officer, Centralized Compliance. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· Knowledge of PRs and AML regulations and industry wide best practices
· Assist in the analysis, development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with various regulations.
· Help Review, analyze and respond to regulatory inquiries
· Liaise with Manager Compliance, regarding completion of special projects and regulatory initiatives.
· Coordinate or assist in regulatory inspections and prepare information and responses to various requests.
· Vetting of various reports and ensure timely submission to Regulatory bodies.
· Help develop and conduct training to educate staff, regarding PRs, policies & procedures and any amendments.
· Assist in implementation of Annual compliance programs for the company.
· Train employees on compliance guidelines, requirements and standards
· Consolidate and prepare periodic reports.
· Working on/Knowledge of any Compliance Management Solution will be an added advantage.
Strong verbal and written communication, Leadership and team Management, Knowledge of PRs & Analytical skills.
MBA/M.Com/BBA, or any other equivalent related degree from an HEC recognized institution..
At least 3 Years of relevant experience.
Presently Bahawalpur to be shifted to Islamabad in near future.