We are seeking applications for the position of Senior Officer Treasury Back Office Operations. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· To supervise settlements of money market transactions from initiation of deals till settlement in the PRISM.
· To monitor prism system i.e. TMS/X and RTS/X.
· To generate relevant and proper MT reports for smooth flow of transaction in RTGS.
· To ensure appropriate documentation of treasury settlement for the execution of deals and customer payments in RTS/x duly verified from branch level.
· To drafting of Interbank credit lines letters / MRA to the banks.
· To review of relevant treasury policies / manuals and upgrade if requires.
· To design and develop deal tickets and counter party conformation templates and day end reports.
· To coordinate with finance department for the creation of appropriate treasury chat of accounts, booking of treasury transaction into the GL, accruals setup etc.
· To coordinate with counter parties i.e. banks, brokers, head office and SBP for regarding treasury settlement in RTGS prism system.
· Preparation and submission of statuary reports of different tenors relating to operations and treasury required by SBP.
· Preparation and submission of periodic management information reports related to treasury operation and settlement.
· Preparing all report and MIS relating to money market /settlement operation.
· Maintenance and authorized of bank accounts and securities balances including SBP in PRISM system; DEPO type interbank transaction in TMS/X and cash transaction settlement in RTS/X.
· Preparation and authorization of all transaction and vouchers relating to treasury.
· Checking and authorization of monthly bills.
· Maintaining safe in safe out register.
· Reconciliation of reports / accounts / TMS transaction on daily basis.
· Authorization of deals and vouchers in core banking system as well as in TMS/X and RTS/X.
· Monitoring of accruals, profits, revaluation, and amortization on timely basis
Qualification: Masters Degree in Commerce or Finance form HEC recognized Institute
Experience: Minimum 5 Year relevant experience.
Job Location: Karachi