We are seeking applications for the position of Sharia Compliance Officer. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· To conduct reviews of Islamic banking branches in accordance with the Compliance Plan
· Conduct efficient, effective and objective Islamic Banking branch reviews by tailoring the scope of activities to match the unique characteristics of the branch and executing appropriate test of controls and details;
· Assist Manager Compliance in follow up with branches for rectification of unresolved issues identified during branch reviews;
· Assist in measuring and monitoring Shariah risks in branch operations and reporting any deficiencies identified.
· Report exceptions to Manager Compliance for all deviations from policies/ regulatory requirements and deficiencies in controls identified during branch audits;
· Perform any responsibility as assigned by the Manager Compliance and any other competent authority with in R&C department from time to time
Qualification: Masters in Commerce, Banking, Business Administration, Finance candidates having Sharia Certification/qualification will be given preference.
Experience: At least 2 Years relevant experience.
Job Location: Presently Bahawalpur to be shifted to Islamabad in near future