candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· To work as an active team member in performance of annual audit reviews and assist supervisor in maintaining audit working papers as per departmental policy.
· Prepare and maintain the MIS of applicable SBP regulations along with checklists of SBP guidelines, bank’s internal policies and procedures and ensure that the same are adhered with
· Perform analytical techniques to highlight weaknesses/anomalies within branch banking along with performing transactional reviews.
· Exercise due professional care and maintaining integrity, objectivity and other ethical guidelines.
· Identification of control weakness and recommendations for improvements in existing processes, policies and operations
CA (inter) Articles Completed/ACCA/ACMA/M.Com/MBA. Candidates having CIA qualification or experience in Audit Department will be given preference. Must have knowledge of current trends in internal Auditing, excellent skills in report writing and inter personal communication
Experience: At least 4 Years of relevant experience.
Job Location: Presently Bahawalpur to be shifted to Islamabad in near future