We are seeking applications for the position of Manager - Liquidity & Market Risk. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online:
· Identify and assess liquidity and market risks in the Bank’s portfolio
· Engage Front Office to promote open communication between risk and trading
· Deliberate positions, P&L and risks with the desks and senior management
· Provide an independent opinion on new investment and liquidity strategies
· Ensure annual limit reviews, policies, and new investment/liquidity proposals are completed in a timely manner
· Actively participate in ALCO committee meetings
· Develop an appropriate liquidity stress testing framework across the Bank, in line with industry and banks best practices
Qualification: Masters Degree in finance/Business Administration/Commerce/Economics. FRM/ACMA/CA Inter is desirable.
Experience: At least 5 year relative experience.
Job Location: Presently Bahawalpur to be shifted to Islamabad in near future.