We are seeking applications for the position of Head Compliance. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online:
· Manage a bank wide compliance function, know-your-customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering frameworks in line with applicable laws / regulations.
· Identify compliance weaknesses, ensure adherence to the established policies, procedures, and develop controls where lacking.
· Coordinate with the State Bank of Pakistan in context of compliance issues and regulations and facilitating SBP inspection team for provision of data, information, documents etc.
· Implementation of compliance program which sets out its planned activities, such as the implementation and review of specific policies and procedures, compliance testing at branches.
· Advise Management on the applicable laws, rules and standards, besides keeping it updated with developments in the regulatory environment.
· Vetting of new products and services, bank’s policies/ procedures/ product programs from compliance perspective.
· Creating awareness in bank staff on compliance through various tools and training sessions on interpretation of Regulations, applicable laws, and internal policies or other compliance matters.
· Liaison and collaboration with the Business / Support functions on compliance matters and periodical reporting to State Bank of Pakistan(SBP
Qualification: Master’s Degree in business administration or any other discipline relating to banking and finance from an HEC recognized institution.
Experience: Minimum of 10 year banking experience with preferably 3 years at senior level in compliance and internal control functions
ob Location: Presently Bahawalpur to be shifted to Islamabad in near future.