We are seeking applications for the position of Manager Corporate Reporting. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online:
· Interaction with External Auditors.
· Meeting internal and external reporting requirements.
· Quality and timeliness of financial information.
· Coordination with all Head of Departments for day to day coordination.
· Closely interacts with Internal Auditors.
· Supervise preparation of monthly management annual accounts of the Bank.
· Retrieval of information and report generation utilizing advanced report generation
· System oversight and application of tests of logic, monitoring of volumes transacted and assessment reasonableness of period-end balances.
· Generation of financial reporting package for the external stakeholders including SBP and donor agencies; and
· Periodic closing of books and compilation of auditable accounts of the Bank.
· Reviews the list of members entitled to receive bonus shares and arranges the printing of share certificates.
· Approves depreciation rate and gain or loss arising from assets’ disposal.
· Prepares monthly report about interest earned by the investments.
· Retains list of unclaimed dividend as at date of transfer of bank balance to the main bank account.
· Ensures reporting of zakat deducted on dividends according to Zakat and Ushr Ordinance, 1980.
· Approves annual and monthly statements to be furnished to tax authorities.
· Reviews all reports to be submitted to SBP.
· Perform any other work assigned by the HOF.
Qualification: CA/ACCA/CMA/MBA (Finance) or equivalent Post Graduate degree in Finance or Members of recognized body of professional accountants from an HEC recognized/International institution.
Experience: Al least 05 Years relevant experience in Corporate Reporting
Job Location: Presently Bahawalpur to be shifted to Islamabad in near future.