We are seeking applications for the position of Network Administrator. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· Ensure the network is operational during agreed access hours and resolve failure problems.
· Responsible for designing network infrastructure (physical and virtual) for the purpose of ensuring effective and efficient networking systems.
· Responsible for managing network resources including network applications for the purpose of delivering services.
· Recommends equipment, supplies and materials for the purpose of acquiring required items and completing jobs.
· Responsible to monitor the network links on continuously basis in order to make the bank operational.
· Responsible to Firewall Administration and user Access Configurations.
· Responsible to make PEP & take Backups of Network Devices.
· Responsible to Keep Updating IOS of Network Devices as per new release.
· Responsible for all SP/Vendors Billing Management.
· Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources for the purpose of providing technical assistance and support.
· Performs other related duties as may be required including Vendor Management.
· To ensure compliance of all regulations, rules, policies, SOPs of SBP & NRSP Bank.
· To follow superior ethical practices in dealing with clients and other stakeholders.
· Any Other Task Assigned by Management.
We are offering MARKET BASED ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE with additional fringe benefits like House/Transport/Personal Loans, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, EOIBs Pension, Group Insurance, Medical facility for staff & family/parents etc.
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Preferably Master or equivalent from HEC recognized institution.
Certification: CCNA / CCNP (certification will be added advantage)
Experience: The ideal candidate must have at least Two (2) years of relevant banking experience
Job Location: Bahawalpur / Islamabad.
Network Infrastructure, CCNP, CCNA,