We are seeking applications for the position of Manager Training & Development. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
- Assist Head – HR in execution of Training strategies and plan of the Bank.
- Conduct Annual Training Needs Analysis of all Staff.
- Prepare Annual Training Plan and Monthly Training Calendars.
- Organize, Conduct, Supervise the trainings of staff and ensure Smooth Functioning of training activities as well as Facilities.
- Carry out assessment of Trainees at the conclusion of relevant trainings monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all bank related training activities.
- To supervise and maintain training record /MIS and preparation of quarterly and annual progress reports.
- Design, prepare, update and get approval for relevant authority for different training modules, plans and projects to support the bank training strategy.
- Monitor and Control the Training Budget in order to ensure expenditures are within agreed limits and prepare budget and estimates for training activities as required.
- To develop modules for community trainings get them approved and conduct community trainings for co members at field level as required and also ensure the effectiveness of the training.
- Any other task assigned by Management.
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor Degree. Preferably Master or equivalent from HEC recognized institution.
Experience: The ideal candidate should have at least 7 years of relevant banking experience, including same experience of Training & Development.
Job Location: Bahawalpur.
Training Delivery Management, Training Management, Training Needs Analysis,