We are seeking applications for the position of IT Controls Analyst in Information Technology department. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
- Oversee the identification and evaluation of risks and controls within IT.
- Plan and Execute the IT risks and controls self-assessment and ensure that RCSA deliverables are aligned with Bank’s established Policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and business partners by providing guidance and addressing questions and concerns.
- Assisting in overseeing the risk treatment process (risk acceptance, risk transfer, risk remediation) performed by the organizations Entities and Departments.
- Execute the recommendations of IT steering committee (e.g. Change Management, New Activity, New Process, Vendor, Emergent Technologies (cloud computing) and/or share opinion on the ICT risks exposure.
- Conducting independent testing and challenge on First Line of Defense (IT and operations) controls and oversight/perform Second Line of Defense tests/vulnerability scans when required.
- Supporting the organization Management and the Risk stakeholders on incidents and crisis management (e.g. security events, data leakage); to alert on critical points for attention to be raised to Risk Management.
- Good knowledge of ICT risks and their associated frameworks e.g. ISO 27001, ITIL, COBIT.
- Relevant Knowledge in providing complex technology risk assessment in regulated sectors (preferably financial services) including technology upgrades, decommissioning and obsolescence management
- Any other task assigned by Management.
Minimum 16 year of education in Information Technology or equivalent from HEC recognized institution.
Experience: The ideal candidate must have at least 02 years of relevant technology experience
Cloud Computing, RCSA, Risks And IT Controls,