We are seeking applications for the position of Assistant Manager Information Security/ Cyber Security Operations Center. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
- Lead the implementation and continuous monitoring of the MFBL’s cyber infrastructure through SIEM (Security Information and Event Management).
- Lead a team of Cyber security operations center i.e. SOC Analysts, Incident Response, Technical Security Analysts.
- Responsible for the implementation of SIEM/SOAR use cases in alignment with emerging cyber threats and security risks, business needs and security best practices.
- Ensure compliance with approved IS Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and SLAs for Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC).
- Responsible for establishing a 24/7 security operations center (SOC) and incident response program that commensurate with the bank’s technical infrastructure/environment.
- Define and implement the standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to cyber security operations (SOC, Incident Response, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing) as per SBP’s and other guidelines issued by different stakeholders i.e. PBA (Pakistan Banking Association).
- Responsible for maximum throughput and analytics from SIEM in terms of threats landscape improvisation, incidents identification, indicators of compromise (IOCs) within the bank’s network, applications, databases and infrastructure.
- Envisage, develop, and maintain the road map to improve the maturity of overall cyber security operations center of the MFBL.
- Coordinate with respective security solutions/applications vendors and ensure best ROI (Return on Investment) in terms of achieving business objectives effectively.
- Knowledge of international best practices and standards i.e. PCI DSS, ISO 27001 will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Linux OS and IBM Security products i.e. QRADAR etc.
- Any other task assigned by Management.
Minimum 16 Years of Education. Preferably in IT/Information Security or equivalent from HEC recognized institution.
At least 03 years of relevant experience.
IS Policies, SIEM, SOAR, Cyber Security Operations,