We are seeking applications for the position of Audit Officer/Senior Audit Officer. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online. Please note, this position requires extensive traveling across the country and throughout the year.
- Implement the annual audit plan including as appropriate any special tasks or projects assigned by the Head of Internal Audit,
- Provide information on the status and results of the annual audit at completion of branch and give a formal presentation on the completion of annual audit to the Head of Audit,
- Perform risk based audit approach on Operational and Business Areas of branches.
- Report significant issues to the Head of Audit related to the processes for controlling the activities of the Bank, together with recommendations for improvements to those processes.
- Assist in the investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities and notify to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Exercising due professional care in carrying out audit assignments;
- Maintaining integrity and objectivity and other ethical guidelines as provided in the Section named ‘Code of Ethics’; and any other official responsibilities / duties assigned by the Head of Internal Audit.
- To help for issuing periodic reports at completion of each audit to manager internal audit summarizing results of audit activities.
- To assist in the investigation of significant suspected fraudulent activities and notify to the Manager Internal Audit as and when required.
- Any other task assigned by Management.
Qualification: M.com, MBA, MS/BS (Accounting and Finance), MSc (Economics), ACCA
Experience: 01 to 03 years relevant experience.
Job Location: Bahawalpur.
Audit Reports, Audit Management, Project Management,