We are seeking applications for the position of Assistant DBA. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
- Deploy, manage, monitor database servers and configure cluster, replication on (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Managing, monitor security, users, roles, privileges, profile management.
- Oracle Database Performance Tuning (statistics, AWR report, indexing, memory management).
- Manage end user queries, deployment of fixes/patches (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Deploy, manage, monitor servers (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- Deploy, manage, monitor middleware and webservers (WebLogic, Apache, IIS)
- Ensure EOD completion and engage with EOD team, complete Support and Pre and post EOD deployment, During EOD system health check complete backend support and POST EOD verification (Dates and logs verification)
- Manage, monitor RMAN, dump backup (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from HEC recognized institution.
Experience: The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of relevant banking experience
Job Location: Bahawalpur..
Oracle Database Performance Tuning, Oracle, MS SQL, WebLogic,