We are seeking applications for the position of Senior Manager Risk Management. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
- To monitor all aspects of the Bank’s risk management process and ensure that they are in compliance with the approved governance as per SBP guidelines and escalate exceptions with recommendations to senior management for appropriate action.
- To participate in the review of creditworthiness and risks associated with potential business transactions with appropriate tools and models, with a view to providing mitigations to identified risks
- To analyze delinquent accounts and prepare reports on highest risk accounts including recommendations for resolution.
- To review the credit and investment portfolio of the Bank to ensure adherence to the exposure limits and ensure that the same are within acceptable risk appetite levels.
- To conduct periodic stress tests and scenario analysis, assessing the impact to the Bank’s credit portfolio and make appropriate recommendations to senior management for appropriate action.
- Any Other Task Assigned by Management.
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor Degree. Preferably Master or equivalent from HEC recognized institution.
Experience: Preferably eight (8) years or more of relevant banking experience
Job Location: Bahawalpur.
Stress Tests & Scenario Analysis, Risk Appetite, Risk Management,