We are seeking applications for the position of Manager IS Audit. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
- Formulate and Executes the IS audit plan for the Bank and ensures a systematic and disciplined approach to the management and control of the processes by driving the independent and objective evaluation of IS operations.
- Lead the implementation and monitoring of the IS audit plan and provide monthly updates to the Head Internal Audit on progress and outcome of IS audits in the Bank.
- Review and assess the nature and adequacy of IT processes and controls, in line with internationally accepted standards and control frameworks (COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001 ETC).
- Performs review/audit of data center general controls, application controls, mainframe and client server security, operating systems, business applications, systems development life cycles, database structure and functions, Local Area Networks (LANs), IT infrastructure post and pre implementations of application systems, business continuity processes and disaster recovery plans.
- Evaluate and review IS policies and procedures.
- Prepare audit reports, recommendations and supporting working papers detailing finding and recommendations, including reviewing issues with appropriate management personnel.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s). Job Description
- Ensure the timely cascade to concerned departments on audit committee decisions and recommendations on IS audit reports and finding and monitor implementation in the bank.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management.
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’/preferably Master’s Degree in a relevant filed (e.g, IT, Cybersecurity, Project Management) recognized with HEC. Candidates with CISA, CISM, CISSP etc. certifications will be preferred.
Experience: At least 4 years relevant banking experience.
Job Location: Bahawalpur.
IS Policies & Procedures, IT Contorls, IS Audit,